Nov 16, 2008

Christmas Items!

Ok...
I made myself go back on track after last week...

It is a new season! I can see Christmas everywhere now! All the shops and streets are decorated and we start to listen to the music (i know next month i'll be sick of it!) but we should all be happy and star making plans for the big thing! I mean we have Christmas and soon after New Year... and in my case 4 days later it's birthday... yes, i'll soon be quarter of a century...

Well for all this... and mostly because i am still on the hunt for a job... i decided to make several Xmas items for the shop :)

I already started!
Went shopping for fabrics and furs yesterday

And here are the results after a few hours...

The earmuffs are so cute! i don't think i could take good photos...
The dress and socks are already for sale at the shop!
And more is there to come during the week! So many ideas! :)
Hugs, hope you all had a good weekend!*

1 comment:

  1. awww those ear muffs are so cute!! ANd I love the texture of that brown looking fabric.

    ReplyDelete